Terms & Conditions
This website may also contain links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. As these are not operated by Seager Inc., we do not have control over the linked sites and do not accept responsibility for them and/or loss or damages which may arise from your interaction with them. Each of these sites has their own set of terms and conditions which users will be subjected to.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subjected to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS:
SUBMISSION OF REVIEWS AND OTHER USER CONTENT:
With regards to the submission of reviews, comments, articles, campaign/event entries and any other content to the site, The Good Things reserves the right to review the appropriateness of content before publishing the post. If you choose to submit such content, you agree that you will not use a false email address, and/or impersonate any person or entity which may mislead or cause misrepresentations of the site or to site users. You agree, represent and warrant that any submissions submitted by you will be accurate and will not violate these terms and conditions, any applicable law or regulation or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s) and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You agree, represent and warrant that you have the authority to make all submissions submitted by you and to grant the rights and licenses described herein with respect to all such submissions. You further agree, represent and warrant that no submission submitted by you will be or contain libellous, unlawful, false, misleading, threatening, harassing, defamatory, discriminatory, racist, violent, sexually explicit, pornographic, indecent, offensive, abusive or obscene material or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial, survey, research or other solicitations, bulk communications, chain letters, advertising, commercial offers, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
The Good Things does not acquire any ownership rights to any submissions made by you. However, by posting, uploading and submitting, it is implied that you are unconditionally granting The Good Things and its affiliates, without compensation to you or any third party, to use your submission in relation to the operation of our businesses (including, without limitation, the site), including, without limitation, the royalty-free and license to use or modify your submission in any required manner, for any purpose, in any forms and media.
TERMS OF SALES:
In order to enter into a contract with The Good Things, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. We reserve the right to refuse any request made by you should you fail to meet this condition. When placing an order, you agree to provide true and accurate details, that you are an authorized user of the credit/debit card used in placing the order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the purchase of the goods.
A contract between us will be formed only when your payment has been approved by us/relevant authorities and we have debited your credit or debit card. The acknowledgement email confirming your order will not constitute as acceptance of your order.
- Pricing and Availability
While we attempt to ensure that all details, description, information and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. In the event that a pricing error is discovered, we will inform you as soon as possible and provide the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling this order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund in terms of TGT credits.
This website may contain typographical errors, systemic errors or any other errors or inaccuracies which may not be complete or up to date. The Good Things reserve the right to correct any such errors and update information at any time without prior notice. We also reserve the right to refuse/alter any orders that you may have placed based on the information that may contain errors or inaccuracies.
Pre-authorization checks will be carried out by the relevant authorities (e.g. PayPal and relevant banks) to ensure that there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will then be dispatched once these checks have been completed.
Due to exchange rate fluctuations, prices of goods/service may differ. All prices advertised as subjected to these fluctuations and bank rates.
- Discount Coupons
The Good Things may issue promotional discount coupons, in the form of fixed amount or percentage (%) discounts, applicable to purchases made through this website. The terms and conditions of use relating to each coupon will be specified on the coupon itself. The coupon codes will be keyed in at the shopping cart page (before checkout). Do note that the coupon codes cannot be used once payment has been made.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be liable for. Also, if you entrust others to receive the package on your behalf, The Good Things will not bear the responsibility in cases of loss or damage arising from this entrustment. However, we will do what we can verify this entrustment before handing the package over. Kindly ensure that the delivery address and the receiver’s name are correct as returns due to incorrect addresses will be charged and not refunded.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: